Tuesday 13 September 2011

Outfit Month #13



Lucky number 13? I've realised these lift shots don't really make the best of my outfits. Today I'm wearing my much-loved Topshop maternity leggings, primark vest and the petrol blue top is Primark too.. Don't know how to describe it... Kind of a synthetic linen if you will...
Odd material but I like it!
Necklace is getting a lot of wear I realise... Forever21, boots are from Faith. Bag etc same as before, scarf is also primark.
Oh and did I mention my nails?
I'm getting a bit bored of them now, don't love them as much as I did my polka dots... May repaint tonight.. Any suggestions?
Quick beauty breakdown.. Pardon my tired face.. It was an early photo.
I'm sticking with my BB cream "foundation" but now using Rimmel Stay Matte powder, so much better than my MAC MSF! I'm wearing a Gosh blush but forget the name.. Will wear again tomorrow and try to remember.. Although it's looking a little patchy here :/
On my eyes I have Urban Decays toasted and mildew shadow and mildew liner on my lower lash line. I'm giving Benefits They're Real another go because it was so expensive. I really like the effect I just hate how long it takes to remove.

One last thing I think deserves a mention is the fanastic herbal essences intensive conditioner I've been using.. I used the "tousle me softly" one last night and slept on it wet and it leaves my hair feeling so soft in the morning. I've been using this for a while now and am still loving it. May have to stock up while Superdrug still has it on offer (50% off). I'd say I love it even more than my HG Lee Stafford!!!

What have you discovered recently you've loved?



3 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Love the hair and makeup. Maybe try the galaxy or aztec nails? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boots look lovely, im in the market for some flat boots at the mo, mine are heeled :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got so much wear out of these boots! love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...